If you know your way around social media, can whip up witty post copy in minutes and know all the latest trends – you may be just what we’re after.
We’re looking for an independent contractor that can work on our social editorial for our UMUSIC brand. The ideal person is someone with great attention to detail that can quickly learn and follow our processes, but also use their intuition when required. We work in a very fast paced environment, so this person needs to be able to respond quickly when required and action tasks last minute.
We need someone with the following:
- Familiarity with posting content across all social platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
- Experience writing content for websites or blogs
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience creating HTML emails, such as in a marketing automation program like Mailchimp.
- Strong written skills and ability to shift between multiple brands and tone of voice.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- A natural love and affinity for music as well as related news/information
The role will entail:
- 10-15 hours per week
- Working remotely for the most part, with some time spent in our Auckland office.
- Posting content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Formatting and publishing blog posts in WordPress
- Simple Photoshop and Premiere Pro tasks like cropping and resizing
- Creating emails to send to our umusicNZ subscriber database
- Creating ad campaigns in Facebook Business Manager
We will also look favourably on those that have the following ‘bonus’ skills:
- Simple editing skills in Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Experience posting on Tik Tok
- Experience with social media scheduling or analytics platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Experience with Asana
If this all sounds like a bit of you, hit the link below to apply. We’ll be in touch with shortlisted applicants in mid-January.
NB: To reiterate, this is not a role within our company, but an opportunity for someone external to work with us on social editorial for our UMUSIC brand.