It’s almost the time you’ve all been waiting for.
Billie Eilish is set to play her highly anticipated sold out Spark Arena show on Wednesday!!!
If you’re one of the lucky ones who managed to scoop up a ticket, here is everything you need to know.
“Genius, bewitching and powerful, not only because of Eilish’s talent, but the devotion, love and passion of the all the fans in that room.” – Line of Best Fit
1. Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for the show. If you’ve bought your ticket from a different website or off someone privately, make sure it’s legitimate or you might be refused entry.
2. Doors open at 6:30pm and the show kicks off from 7:30pm. If you want to get up the front make sure to get there early!
3. Set Times are 7:30pm Finneas (Billie’s brother!) and the queen herself is on at 8:45pm.
4. Spark Arena encourages the use of public transport. The arena is a short walk from Britomart, with rail, bus and ferry connections. Check out the journey planner, and Auckland Transport’s events page.
5. Get a FREE uber ride to the venue of up to $20!!! Check out more info here.