Post Malone is touching down in NZ this week for two MASSIVE shows at Auckland’s Spark Arena.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re heading along.
(P.S If you haven’t sussed tickets already there still some available from Ticketmaster.)
“I wanted to create something everybody can get down to and get drunk to… People who like hip-hop will like it. People who like folk will dig it. People who like pop will be into it.” – Post Malone
1. Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for the show. If you’ve bought your ticket from a different website or off someone privately, make sure it’s legitimate or you might be refused entry.
2. Doors open at 6pm and the show kicks off from 7pm. If you want to get up the front make sure to get there early!
3. Tyla Yaweh starts the show off at 7:20pm (more info here), followed by Jaden Smith at 8:15pm (more info here), then Post Malone takes to the stage at 9:15pm (so make sure you’re at Spark Arena by then!)
4. This is an all ages event but anyone under the age of 14 has to be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times while at the venue and no one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the GA floor.
5. Get a FREE uber ride to the venue of up to $20! Check out more info here.
6. Spark Arena encourages the use of public transport. The arena is a short walk from Britomart, with rail, bus and ferry connections. Check out the journey planner, and Auckland Transport’s events page.
7. If you want to grab some Posty merch while you’re there, the merchandise caravan will be open from approximately 3pm selling official Post Malone items. The caravan is located outside the arena on the main plaza.